They are just at the beginning but the idea of having more control on your own data… well it’s appealing… best of luck to the guys at Diaspora….
When buying a used car you should check the clutch is ok… here is a mechanics-trick on how to do it.
to check the state of a clutch you can:
- pull-up the hand break completely
- put the gear-lever to a high-gear (e.g., 4)
- bring the engine high-up (as if you want to burn a light)
- release gently the clutch
Check the following:
- A good clutch will not slide and the result is that the car engine will shut-off (since the hand break is holding the car still, and the high gear is disadvantageous for the engine).
- A bad clutch will start sliding, the engine do not stop, the car doesn’t move, and you soon will smell dead-clutch.
In either case interrupt the experiment right-away (to avoid to further screw the poor clutch).
Enjoy your new car
Lol… this is a real screenshot of the Lenovo website as of today around 11:00pm PST. As you can see getting the DOS version of the Thinkpad seems to be HIGHLY discouraged, in favoured of Vista…
This is quite an achievement in augmented reality… Several more “serious” applications can be considered, but the technology looks amazing to me!!!
Zibri made it again… iPhone 1.1.4 unlocked by the new release of Ziphone 2.5 available at: http://www.ziphone.org/